Tacoma DUI Lawyer and Criminal Defense Attorney
Claire Kintanar Valdez is a respected Tacoma DUI Lawyer and criminal defense attorney with abundant experience in a wide variety of criminal cases from Theft to Driving Under the Influence. Claire has dedicated her practice to criminal defense focusing on Domestic Violence and Driving Under the Influences cases. She is dedicated to providing each client with expert representation, no matter what the charge is. Claire gained important trial experience as a criminal defense attorney in King County, Thurston County, and Pierce County, Washington. As a public defender for the City of Puyallup and Milton, Washington, she handled hundreds of criminal cases and has also argued hundreds of criminal motions and briefs.
Claire is a zealous advocate who will work hard on your behalf to achieve the best results for all of her clients, while guiding you through the complexities of the criminal justice system. If you or a loved one has been arrested and needs an experienced Criminal Defense or DUI Attorney, please contact Claire 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for a free consultation.
DUI Attorneys – How Can They Help You?
Do you really think that you do not need a DUI attorney? It is actually a very serious offense to drive under the influence and could lead to numerous repercussions and penalties. Having a blood alcohol content of .08 or 5ng of THC in your blood while driving a car can get you charged with a DWI.
In such a case, you would definitely need a DUI or Criminal Defense attorney to help you out with the court proceedings and to guide you through this difficult time in your life. Whether it’s your first time getting arrested, or your second time, you definitely need help from Kintanar Law DUI and Criminal Defense Attorneys in navigating through the complex legal system.
They can help in handling your case more aggressively, persuasively, and effectively and will know the right defenses to present even if the case has gone to the extreme consequences of license suspension, jail, or high fines. A good attorney will tell you what your options are – should you take a plea offer, go to trial, what other options or strategies do you have, and what are the risks and benefits of each option?
Are you still wondering how an attorney can help you? Here are the different ways in which these professionals will help you in and out of the court:
- Living in the United States of America, a single DUI offense is enough to cancel your driving license and ruin your whole life. It might leave a permanent criminal record on your name which means that your job and credit history will suffer as well. Or you might be required to install a “blow and go” Ignition Interlock Device in your car. In these circumstances, hiring a DUI attorney from Kintanar Law and being entirely transparent with her can help you avoiding some severe punishments.
- Trust your DUI attorney to find legal issues or technicalities in the case which might lead to lesser time in the jail or potentially lower charges. He or she might also help you in saving the fine which you otherwise would have to pay to the court and to the victim of the DUI accident as well. In Washington State, police agencies can request restitution for the time they spent arresting you for your DUI!
- If you want someone to go through your case critically and employ all the means and resources to fill the voids which will prove your innocence or weaken the Prosecutor’s case in the court, a DUI attorney from Kintanar Law will turn out to be your only savior.
- Remember, there are thousands of people dragged into the court who are at little or no fault at all and many of which have no legal background or idea what they got themselves into. You definitely don’t want to be amongst those, therefore, a better option would be to have an attorney from Kintanar Law who will help in rescuing you from such a situation and keep you up to date and informed about the legal process.
- Even in cases where you think that’s it, you’re toast, or you’re prepared to face the consequences of a DUI arrest, the DUI attorney will be of great help in assisting you mitigate your consequences and explaining what the punishments are of a DUI arrest or conviction. Without him or her, there is a high chance that you might end up losing your driver’s license and spend a long while without being able to drive, or spend a lot of time in jail. What’s worse is you may not fully understand what the punishments that comes along with a DUI arrest are. But with a DUI attorney, like the ones at Kintanar Law, you can trust that they will be aggressively fighting to reduce or mitigate the punishments you’re facing. You will walk away fully understanding your options from the moment you meet with them.
If you would like to learn more about how a Tacoma DUI Lawyer, especially in Pierce County or surrounding cities, can help with your case, please call Claire today, 24 hours a day at (253) 298-7133.