After graduating from University of Washington in 2008, Claire earned her law degree from Thomas Jefferson School of Law. During her law school career, Claire gained valuable trial experience through her mock trial participation. She traveled from California to Chicago, Illinois to participate in mock trial competitions. After law school, Claire landed a position at the Pierce County Prosecutor’s Office. During her time at the prosecutor’s office, she discovered that her passion is to defend those accused of crimes.
Claire has extensive trial experience in Domestic Violence and Driving While Under the Influence cases. She stands apart from competition as a skilled negotiator that achieves outstanding results for her clients. As an aggressive and experience criminal defense attorney, Claire has fought for dismissals or reductions for hundreds of clients. If negotiations are at a standstill, Claire is ready and willing to proceed to trial on behalf of her clients.
If you or a loved one has been arrested and needs an experienced Criminal Defense or DUI Attorney, please contact Claire 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for a free consultation.
Kintanar Valdez’s Results
- 45% DOL DUI suspension dismissal rate
- Defended hundreds of DUI and Domestic Violence cases
- Defended hundreds of Misdemeanor cases from Assault, Driving Under the Influence, Theft, Obstruction, Possession of Dangerous Weapon, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Minor in Possession/Consumption of Alcohol, Malicious Mischief, False Statement, Driving While License Suspended, Resisting Arrest, Criminal Trespass, Harassment
- Successfully achieved a Not Guilty verdict on a .23/.24 BAC DUI charge
- Successfully achieved a Not Guilty verdict on a .083/.085 BAC DUI charge
- Successfully argued for the unlawful search and seizure of a man suspected of Hit and Run and DUI charges
- Successfully argued for the suppression of marijuana seized from a man’s bag
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California
- University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
- Washington State Bar Association
- Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association
- Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
What Clients Have Said
“Charges dismissed, awesome representation – Claire was everything that I could have hoped for in an attorney. She is focused, confident and super knowledgeable about her trade. She put my mind at ease by checking in with me throughout our whole process. I felt comfortable with her from our first meeting and had no doubt that I was in great hands. I highly recommend Claire!”
“Reduced my DUI charge to reckless driving. I thought there was no hope and I would have to go to trial but Claire did an outstanding job. Saved my career!”
“She handled my case with great expertise and got me the best settlement I could have asked for. If you get in trouble in the State of Washington and you don’t hire Claire, you will regret it.”
“Knowledgeable and thorough. When it came to the courts, she had done her homework. She presented herself as confident and assertive but respectful. I came out of it with nothing but a fine for damages.”